Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gevalia 1cup Coffee Maker + 4 Coffees just $9.99 shipped


(Photo Credit: I Love to Gossip)


Are you a Coffee lover who simply can’t function in the morning without coffee?? Well I have a solution for you!! Pick up this AMAZING deal on a 1 cup Gevalia Coffee Maker + 4 Gourmet Coffees for just $9.99 Shipped!!! (No hidden fees)  In the morning I only drink one cup of coffee and I hate making a whole pot, so I am LOVING this NEW 1 cup Gevalia Coffee Maker!!! Aww heaven! ORDER NOW!


Now for the fun part! Choose your favorite 4 boxes (my favorites are French Vanilla and Pumpkin Spice!)  After you select your coffees you will then be add your FREE coffee maker to your cart and check out! It’s really that easy!!


Important – you will be set up to get regular shipments BUT you can cancel that anytime after receiving your order and it’s very easy to do. You can either do this online or by calling 1-800-438-2542.

Cancelling is so easy! Log into you Gevalia account, click auto delivery and scroll to bottom and click cancel auto delivery!! That’s it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment